Piles or Hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels in or around the anus and rectum since hemorrhoids veins are located in lowest part of the rectum and anus sometime they swell so that vein walls become stretched, thin and irritated by passing bowel movements.
Piles are dangerous disease if you ignore it initially then later you can suffer from Cancer. Basically piles are of two types.
1-The ones located internally.
2- The ones located externally.
Causes of Piles
A number of factors are responsible for development of piles.
- Irregularity in bowel movement with susceptibility toward constipation and diarrhea is one of the causes.
- Imbalance diet and insistence on junk food contribute toward piles.
- Heredity factor may also be responsible for pathogenic condition of piles.
- Obese people and those are prone to long hours of sitting contribute toward piles.
Symptoms of Piles
Piles generally affect the elderly people, often turns out to be major source of irritation.
- External piles are more painful compare to internal.
- Due to internal piles Patient becomes extremely irritated when they try to hang out through the anal passage.
- External one exist a painful inflammation.
- Most clinical feature of piles is passage of blood along with stools.
Home Remedies for Piles-
- Take one tea