Signs of Thyroid Problems in Women has been shown in the different manners. To make both the ends meet we human beings take a toll on our health. Skipping meals, sleep deprivation, eating junk food at irregular time, continuous work on computers and etc. are included in our daily time table. Without thinking the cons of above we continue to lead unhealthy life and thus we are susceptible to various disorder. Among them blood pressure, diabetes, migraine and thyroid are common ones. There are several level of thyroid. According to the Indian Thyroid society, 4.2 crore Indians suffer from thyroid disorders and most of them are undiagnosed. According to the resent findings, doctors have claimed that women are more prone to low thyroid problems than men and most of these problems manifest during periods of flux in female hormones, during delivery and menopause.
What is Thyroid?
Thyroid is a gland (butterfly shape) in our neck. It manufactures that regulate the body metabolism i.e. the process and use of energy
Causes of thyroid:
When the thyroid overproduces thyroid hormone it is called Hyperthyroidism and when it does not produce enough it leads to hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism are:
Weight loss, despite increased appetite, increased heart rate, higher blood pressure, nervousness, and excessive perspiration and frequent bowel movements, sometimes diarrhea also.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism:
Yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice), frequent choking, a large and protruding tongue.While getting Signs of Thyroid Problems in Women you can also find the treatment of this problem.
Common Symptoms and Signs Thyroid Problem:
- Feeling tired and restless- The person may feel exhausted or tired even after taking 8-10 hours sleep.
- Gaining or reducing weight can be another symptom.
- The person often feels depressed or anxiety.
- Major hike or low in cholesterol.
- Irregular menstruation among women accompanied by painful attacks and infertility.
- Severe constipation, often accompanied with diarrhea or irritable bowel system.
- Skin related problems like: hair fall, loss of hair in the outer edge of eyebrow, frequent change of skin type.
- Swelling of neck or discomfort in neck.
- Muscle pull and severe pain in hands, legs, arms and feet.
- Another major symptom of thyroid is an enlarged thyroid gland which is known as Goiter. It is common among infants.
It is not necessary that one has to observe all the symptoms, if one or two symptoms are also visible, then the person might have a thyroid. Consult doctor as soon as you notice these symptoms
How to Cure Thyroids?
- eliminate caffeine and sugar, including refined carbohydrates like flour, which the body treats like sugar
- consume natural cholesterol from olive oil; ghee; avocados; flax seeds; fish; nuts and nut butters; hormone- and antibiotic-free full fat cheese, yogurt, and cottage cheese (yes, full fat, not skim); and coconut milk products.
- Your diet should consist eateries which are good in vitamin D, iron, omega-3 fatty acids, selenium, zinc, copper, vitamin A, the B vitamins, and iodine.
- Avoid broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, kohlrabi, rutabaga, turnips, millet, spinach, strawberries, peaches, watercress, peanuts, radishes, and soybean , as they can interfere with the function of thyroid
- Exercise and specially yoga. If you are reducing or gaining weight yoga is always beneficial. Asana like kapalbhati, Ujjayi Pranayam, Sarvangasana have great befits.
Though thyroid disease is not completely curable, there is accurate scientific way out to permanently resolve it as the saying says “precaution is better than” cure. Therefore, this is all about Signs of Thyroid Problems in Women.