We all have gone through the phase where, we were not called by our real names, but the name was decided according to the skin type we had. During Puberty(the process of physical changes by which a child’s body matures into an adult body) which starts from 10-12 and ends at 15-17, one of the change which is very much prominent in our body during puberty is Acne or pimples. Pimples occur due to the overproduction of the oil call Sebum, the oil is produced during the change in the hormones. Acnes are evident during pregnancy also..
Some people believe that acne can only occur on girls face, which is not true at all.Pimple can hit on even boy’s skin also and it can occur at back,hand and face. The other myth regarding the acne is that people having oily skin get acne, which is once again not true. Acnes can be evidenced on the combination of the skin, it may be dry or both oily and dry. The occurrence of acne is common so don’t hassle or apply any chemical over it. It may worsen the problem. Generally teenagers scratch the acne, which should be avoided. The scratching can further leave the scar, the other things which need to be care of during acne occurrence is, don’t expose your skin to the sun and keep your skin clean and clear.
You May Also Like This : 4 Homemade Yoghurt Face Packs to Get Glowing and Healthy Skin
But if still god forbid the acne leaves the scar,then you can go for, following natural treatment for removing the acne scars:
1. Apply Aloe Vera Gel - Aloe promotes skin regeneration, and reduces the acne scars, moreover its gel gives the flawless skin without any impurities.
2. Vitamin E Capsule - Vitamin E reduces the blemishes and scars.
3. Fenugreek Extracts - Fenugreek has anti-inflammatory properties,which soothes the scar,Apply the solution of 1table spoon fenugreeks in a one cup water, directly on the scars.
4. Leaf of Neem – Neem has antibacterial properties, boil some water less then one cup puts leaved in the boil water, let the water cool,apply the solution on the affected area regularly. The solution will fade acne scars.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar – It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, which kills the bacteria of the acne . It also as astringent properties which dry’s up the oil, take the vinegar with water in the 1:1 ratio and apply on the affected area. The solution will heal the acne scar fast.
6. Lemmon Juice - The acidity of the juice acts as an abrasive, cleaning the dead, scarred skin tissue. Vitamin C helps your body produce collagen, as well, which is a necessary component in the production of new skin cells.
7. Exfoliate with Baking Soda - The baking soda in the water acts as scrub which cleanses the pores and reduces acne scars.
8. Olive Oil - It is an antioxidant and has the properties of Antibacterial and Anti-inflammation. Mix a pinch of salt in the 2-3drops of virgin olive oil and apply on the affected skin.
9. Ice Cubes - last not least, massage the area with ice cubes with the cooling properties it will soothe the affected area.
10. Sandalwood with Rose Water - The combination may not suit to all skin types, but is is known for drying the oil and skin regeneration plus it soothes the skin.