Tinnitus means perception of ringing of sound within the human ear (“ringing of the ears”) when no external sound is present. If it is not cured on time then it may lead to hearing impairment. You may indulge in many chemicals that promise to cure the syndrome, but may have side effects.
It may be due to following reasons:
- Ear Infection
- Internal Ear Damag
- Hairs inside Ears
- Ear Wax Blockage
- High Blood Pressure
- Old Age
Home remedies are the best way to heel this syndrome. Following are some items, present at you’re, which will be an aid for this problem:
Table of Contents
Home Remedies for Tinnitus:
- Fenugreek– Take some fenugreek seeds and crushed them into a pour it the normal tea or green tea. If you consume it regularly for one week then your problem will be soughed.
- Onion– Cut onion in two parts, take a thick paste out of it, now pour that paste in a clean muslin cloth and extract, juice out of it. Spill the juice in the ear while slipping. This will cure the problem within the night and if it remains, you can continue the same process the next day also.
- Coconut Oil – It is the best remedy to cure the dried area. Spill 2-3 drops of tepid oil in the affected area. It will reduce the pain and will moisten the affected ear.
- Garlic or also known as lehsoon– add a piece of garlic in the ½ tablespoon of the mustard oil and heat it for a while, until the natural color of garlic light brown. Spill two drops of the mixture in the affected ear. You can also use it twice a day if the pain remains.
Apart from what eateries can be used to cure this syndrome one should know what to eat and what not to.
Do’s and don’ts during Tinnitus
- Consuming fresh pineapple can heal the syndrome as they increase the blood circulation
- Consume right amount of salt. Access of salt can increase the pain.
- Avoid consumption of sugar and products made up of sugar.
- Avoid flavor enhance products like vanilla essence and etc.
- Don’t stress too much, the pain can be more infectious
- Follow the daily diet routine
- Consume 5-8 glass of water,
- Milk with turmeric is also beneficial but don’t add too much of turmeric.
- Don’t eat spicy food, as spice can hurt the brim of ear.
- Don’t watch TV at loud volume.
- 8hours sleep is must
Last but not the least, have patience this syndrome may take some days to get cured