Working beyond the time restlessly, skipping the meals, eating junk food, not exercising can take a toll on your health. Every 3rd person in our country is suffering from acute diseases among them blood pressure, diabetes, migraine have become common. All these are inherited diseases, which can lead to other severe problems. Have you ever thought the pain in headache which you are having or nausea cans the symptoms of migraine??
Well one should know the symptoms of all disease, if not then one should immediately consult the doctor and have proper prescribed medication. But every problem you cannot visit doctor frequently so I am going to give you an insight on migraine.
The first question that arises is what is migraine??
Well the answer is Migraine is usually a periodic attack on one or both sides of head. Migraines may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity light or sound, dizziness, blurred vision, cognitive disturbances, and other symptoms. Treatments include therapies and medication.
The next question popping in mind must be what are the symptoms of migraine??
- Fack visualization in other words known as aura can be one of the symptoms the other symptoms are
- Feeling vomiting or nausea; with acute pain in head people feel like vomiting every time, which causes bad taste.
- Ache in neck; people frequently have the pain in neck and sometime the pain is so acute that they can’t even move their neck.
- Sensitivity towards particular smell: A smell from kitchen, or nail pain Oder or perfumes can also lead to headaches. Therefore a patient should be excluded from the smell to which he is sensitive.
- Pain in eyes or vision blurriness is another symptom of migraine. The patient should not rub his eyes. The rubbing can lead to eye infection.
- Sensitivity to light: Have you ever noticed the person suffering from migraine closes his eyes when bulb or tube light is on, this can because the rays of light may have pressuring affect.
- Restless and sleepless: often the pain will not let the person sleep and the person will feel restless. Not only this the person can get angry on small things or can start crying, probably this because the person is frustrated with himself and cant anymore deal with this problem.
- Deprived of sleep the person will keep yawning.
If one whiteness any symptoms they emmidietly consult doctor.