DO you know Increase Your Height After 25 Years of Age is possible with 5 easy ways. Everyone desires of having a perfect personality. Among all the important personality traits, height plays an important role. Having a pleasing height is everyone’s desire. However, in women the height increases up to the age of 18 and it is 24 in men. The hormone named Human Growth Hormone is responsible for the increase in height. It is generally secreted by pituitary gland in the human body.
Increase in height can be observed as the hormones which released naturally are responsible for it. After attaining adulthood, the production of hormones steadily becomes slow and stops as the age increases. Biologically in most cases, the epiphyses of the long bones are fused as the last bits of cartilaginous tissue in the bones which turns into solid hard bones. Due to this, the further growth stops in the longer bones.
After the age of 25, the hormones stop functioning and hence the growth in bones also stops. However, to get a pleasing height, there are many medications and treatments which promise the growth in adults. But this can be potentially dangerous for the adult body. On the contrary to this, there are few tricks and tips which can help you enhance your height in a natural way and you can appear taller without any side-effect.
Follow the tips given below for safer tricks to increase the height-
1. Balance Diet and Proper Nutrition
- For an attractive height, balanced and proper diet along with the nutritions play an important role for the body. These help your body to function properly and absorb the required vitamins, minerals and nutrients to incorporate them into your system for the proper growth and height. For a proper growth, a balance diet should be rich in phosphorus, magnesium, iodine, and calcium which are very important.
- Trans-fats and saturated fats should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and also restricts the absorption of nutrients. Following is the list of food items which are rich in protein, carbohydrates, amino acids, and calcium that are required for healthy growth and development.
- Egg yolk, carrots, beef, green vegetables, liver, fish, almonds and peanuts, potatoes, peas, chicken, beans, milk and dairy products, fruits like apple and banana, and many more.
- The calcium is one of main of all which highly contributes for the proper growth and development of body. To stay healthy and keep the maintenance of your bones, it becomes important to include dairy products in your daily diet whether in breakfast or late evening. Not just children are advisable for having dairy products, but adults should regularly have them to stay healthy and keep the bones strong.
2.Vitamin D: An Exposure to Sunlight
For vitamin D, sun is the major sources and this vitamin contributes to the height a lot because of its effects on bone growth. Late afternoon and early morning are the favourable timings when you can give the required dose of Vitamin D to your body. These two are the best timings for sunbathing as the ultraviolet radiations are emitted at its lowest during this period and your body is completely safe for its exposure.
3. Regular Exercising
This is the most important not just to stay healthy, but regular exercising and stretching is recommended for everyone. Whether it is a 30 minutes’ walk, or running on the tracks, this is very crucial for a healthy being. Among all the exercising tips, swimming and cycling helps enhancing the height in a better way.
Besides exercising, some Yoga and meditation traits can also help increasing the height after 25 years of age. However, yoga is always recommended to be practiced maintaining the correct posture. In fact, not just the height, but it helps maintaining the overall growth of the body. Here are some yoga postures, which may help in body growth-
- Tadasana– This position of yoga helps in lengthening the spine and is also known as mountain pose.
- Bhujanga– This is also known as cobra pose, and practicing this position may help you maintain a longer spine while moving, sitting, standing and thus, helps increasing the height.
- Stretching– Stretching on the daily basis after bathing keeps your body flexible. Starting from your fingertips, through the shoulders and hips till all the way towards toes. It should be practiced with repetition for at least 3-5 minutes.
5. Have Complete Sleep
Having adequate sleep is very important for a healthy being. Biologically the growth hormones function lengthening and thickening during the deep sleep. Besides this, the correct sleeping posture is also plays a vital role for the development and growth of bones. So, it is always advisable to have a peaceful and deep sleep on the regular basis. Though, it can be difficult to increase the height after the age of 25 but it is not impossible at all. So, follow the above simple tips and adopt them in your regular life to increase your height, although staying healthy as well.