WhatsApp application is the most commonly used cross-platform instant messaging subscription services for smart phones and the selected phones that have internet access. The app is not restricted to the text messages, but it offers much more like sharing videos, images, audios, locations and so on.
The application has become world wide popular with more than 600 million active users. The application is no more restricted to cell phones only now the users can implant the app in their laptop and PC also by following some simple steps:
Image Source: www.thetaborsoft.com
For installing the application, you need to have a laptop or PC with Windows OS working internet connection
- First step-download Bluestacks, it is a free Windows application which allows users to run Android application on a Window 7 PC.
- Second Step- After downloading Bluestack, click the Downloaded file twice, then click continue and then install.
- Third Step- After clicking install, download WhatsApps APK file.
- Fourth Step- After downloading WhatsApps APK file, click twice on Downloaded WhatsApp APK file.
- Fifth Step- WhatsApp installed on the PC or a computer.
- Sixth Step- After the installation of app, click on Bluestacks icon present on your desktop.
- Seventh Step- After opening Bluestacks, click on My Apps.
- Eighth Step– Click on the WhatsApp.
- Ninth Step- Accept all the terms and conditions
- Tenth Step- first type your country code and then your respective mobile number in the rectangular box.
- Eleventh Step– The WhatsApp will verify the respective mobile number.
- Twelfth Step– After your number verification, click on Call Me, then you will receive an automatic call with confirmation number (note down that number)
- Thirteenth Step– Type that confirmation number in the verification box.With this the Whatsapp is installed in your PC or Laptop
After installing the application, you need to add the contacts, for that you have to follow seven easy steps.
- First,Open WhatsApp in Bluestack
- Secondly,Click on Menu icon at the top Right Corner
- Thirdly,Click on Contacts Icon
- Then again Click on Add Contact
- Then Click on Add Contact
- After adding the desired contacts, fill the given field with contact number and name
- Lastly, Click on Done.
- To add more contacts Follow same steps.
The other method to download WhatsApp in PC is to download Wassap. The Steps to install WhatsApp using Wassap are:
First Step – Install Wassap, then open the Wassap and set your Whatsapp user id and the password. If you already have an account then just register your self.
Second Step– Click “ Register Button” and fill your phone number and the password.
Third Step- Now choose the mode of verification. It can be either a SMS from Wassap with a code or a phone call the a code, not that code.
Fourth Step- No fill the code and you will receive a computer generated password. The same password can be used to log in.
Fifth Step- WhatsApp successfully downloaded in your PC.