Are you looking some land-locking destination for your beloved whom you want to surprise with a honeymoon trip? let’s take a look on the 5 Best Honeymoon Places in India. Searching a destination for this can be little difficult for you where you both can relax and enjoy the exotic time with each other away from the world. This blog is written after a long way of survey and researching about the top five most romantic places of the world. We have sorted out the best top Indian destinations for the tourists from India and all across the world.
Undoubtedly, India is equipped with serene mountain hideaways, tranquil deserts, sun-kissed beaches and of course adventurous forests. India has so much to offer to its tourists whether they are coming for first honeymoon, second or other trips. Serving as a perfect romantic gateway, tourists love the fascinating charm of India that it beholds in its blissful land. So, if you have decided to visit a romantic Indian destination with your special one then pick out your most favorite destination from the below lined places. Read this article and get the information of 5 Best Honeymoon Places in India for newlywed couples.
Srinagar- Jammu & Kashmir
- Lush green valleys, scintillating lakes, snow-capped mountain peaks and sparkling scenery makes Srinagar the favorite honeymoon spots for the newlywed couples.
- This is very popular honeymoon destinations of India and is a great place to begin your married life with your wonderful partner from here.
- Shikaras (houseboats) in Dal Lake are the main attractions which tempts the tourists to visit here to celebrate each other in their life.
- The whole houseboat is decorated with so much beautiful hand embroidered fabrics, walnut wood carved inside it and luxuriously furnished, making it a perfect destination for the honeymooning duos.
Ooty- Tamil Nadu
- Known as the most celebrated honeymoon destination in India, Ooty lies in the midst of Nilgiri Mountains and beautifully surrounded by blue mist.
- Bordered with blossoming flowers on lush green hill slopes, thin mist covered peaks and grandeur tea and cardamom cultivation, for sure, unveils the magnificence of Ooty and makes it a beautiful destination for the couples.
- The lovebird looking forward for a quiet retreat can enjoy a romantic walk into the dense forests and lush mountain traces.
- A visit to two beautiful spots including Ketty Valley and Doddabetta Peak will be an additional advantage that will add excitement and make it a memorable trip for you and your partner.
- You can also enhance your experience by galloping on ponies and taking a round through Blue Mountains, yelling the thousands of mysteries within.
Andaman & Nicobar Isalnds
- The sun-kissed beaches and tropical rain forests of Andaman & Nicobar Islands is famous all around the world that will make your romantic trip memorable and adventurous.
- You and your partner can enjoy lazing out on the blue watered beaches, kissed by the sun.
- Andaman is the best destination for all who want to explore the beaches and green rain forests that stirs up their inner soul.
- Hub of water sports, Andaman serves with a variety of adventurous sports like snorkeling, scuba diving, and kayaking, etc. so, Andaman awaits for you to get enthralled under the magnificence of beautiful places.
- Refreshing hilly regions in Darjeeling, sprawling acres of tea plantation welcomes its tourists with a variety of magical spots which will bind you in its spell.
- The destination perfectly defines itself as a majestic and cherishable place for the honeymooners where they can enjoy the magical effects of love.
- There is a lot for the lovebirds whereby they can catch the grandeur of Kanchenjunga from Tiger Hills while golden and blue hues spread over it early morning.
- Elegant monasteries are worth visiting in Darjeeling and take a long walk in the midst of tea gardens, being delighted with the aroma of it.
- A romantic walk on the beach, a champagne breakfast, wandering around the lush green bird sanctuary, or other want to experience the remnants Portuguese Heritage Homes.
- Goa is the most popular Indian destination for all the occasions, whether it is honeymoon, or a family or trip with friends.
- Goa is the most exotic destination which is worth visiting and if you did not visit Goa, you would have probably missed out the most wonderful places.
- Goa offers a perfect gateway for the romantic couples, fully loaded with stunning Casinos, sun-kissed beaches and various other sites that are fully energetic and revitalize you and your partner from inside-out. Don’t miss an opportunity and make sure to add Goa in your honeymoon destinations list! Therefore, this is all about 5 Best Honeymoon Places in India.