A heart is the most important part of our body. It is responsible for circulating blood, oxygen and nutrients in the body.It gives us life and sometimes we forget to take care of this important part.In this fast forward life, unintentionally we put lots of load on the heart. Do you know that heart attacks, Blood Pressure are the outcomes of stress? Moreover, emotions like extreme anger, fear, and surprise can lead to cardiomyopathy, it refers to heart muscle that is weakened, and the heart stops functioning as it supposed to function.
But what causes stress and the set of weird emotions is the million dollar question.According to the latest studies over thinking,is the main reason of stress, Having a heavy workload or too much responsibility, working long hours can be the other reasons of stress. So we can say that our heart is connected with the brain as we put a pressure on a brain our heart starts breaking down.
What Is A Heart Attack And How Does It Occur?
A heart attack occurs when the flow of oxygen-rich blood to a section of heart muscle gets blocked and the heart is not able to get the oxygen .If blood flow isn’t restored quickly, the section of heart muscle begins to die, which further causes heart attack.
Symptoms Of Heart Attack:
- Chest discomfort, mild pain
- The person finds hard to take a breath (Dyspnea)
- The person to start sweating.
Emergency First Aid For Heart Attack:
- As soon as the patient starts feeling restless, place the palm of your hand flat on the patient’s chest just over the lower part of the sternum (breast bone) and press your hand in a pumping motion once or twice by using the other hand. This may make the heart beat again.
- Immediately after the patient feels pain in his left side make him half-sit up, not lie down( A position)
- After confirming the symptoms give a tablet of Dissiperen or Aspirin. Aspirin prevents blood clotting and potentially reducing the risk of a heart attack. The regular intake of the Aspirine can reduce the chances of second heart attack, and immediately rush to hospital for further treatment
Myths Related To Heart Attack:
- Only older people suffer from Heart attack. It is not true even youngsters are vulnerable to cardiovascular diseases.
- Pain in the chest, though it is one of the symptoms of the heart attack, but sometimes it is not prominent and other symptoms like Dyspnea, sweating are visible.
- The heart attack is a genetic disease. People with a family history are at higher risk of heart ailments but others can also have a heart attack.
- Avoid exercise after a heart attack.this is the common myth among the patients, but its not true regular exercise improves the circulation of the blood.
Diet To Elude Cardiovascular Disease:
- Don’t overeat
- Eat more veggies and fruits
- Whole grains are good sources of fiber and other nutrients that play a role in regulating blood pressure and heart health.
- Avoid fat and cholesterol
- The recommended amount of salt is:s 2,300 milligrams a day, or 1,500 mg a day for people more at risk of developing heart disease including people in their middle years and older.