We all are victim of stress, anorexia, bulimia, over eating and etc. To meet the two ends together, we work like hail without paying attention on our health. It should be our top most priority as the saying says “health is wealth” but for most of us, wealth is the only thing that matters not health. We often indulge in fast-food consumption, and letter scream “we are getting fat”, this is pet dialogue of every girl.
So girls if you too think the same, then follow the best food fitness regime and notice the change in you in just few weeks, but for that you have to be diet conscious and supplement following food items in your diet.
1. Many know the red veggie Beetroot as a chakunder or red turnip, the glass of this red veggie juice can does wonders not on your skin but in your stamina level also. It is referred as ‘Super food’ in today’s nutritional jargon. It contains minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, copper, sulphur, silica and chlorine. These nutrients have a favorable effect on the blood, improve red cell production, increase the level of hemoglobin and improve the nutrition of the cells with oxygen.
2. Honey with water, early in the morning cleanses your digestive system. The syrup can offer much more. It boost our immunity, it is more beneficial for all those who are suffering from overweight issue, as it helps to lose weight, it reduces the risk of heart disease last but least it clears up the skin.
3. Blueberry’s is the highest antioxidant capacity of all fresh fruit. It aid in reducing Belly Fat, helps promote urinary tract health and keep your memory sharp for a long-long time. Roughage (fiber) in Blue Berries keeps away constipation. Moreover it is a bliss for cancer patients.
4. Tart Cherries are beneficial for to fight back pain and increases the stamina and protects the muscle. It is useful for speedy recovery of muscle injury’s .It is good especially for athletes.
5. Apart from veg stuff, even non- veg eateries can be beneficial for your health. One of it is salmon, omega 3 fatty acid found in the fish. It has multiple advantages: it fight from heart diseases, good for curing type 2 diabetes and it is useful for boosting muscles.
6. Watermelons, Indian fruit Rich in electrolytes and water content, melons are nature’s gift to beat tropical summer thirst. Watermelon fruit is a good source of potassium; Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure; it thus offers protection against stroke and coronary heart diseases.
7. Pomegranate is the another which is consumed in winter, Is useful for indigestion, increases the memory, guards from severe disease and increases the blood flow
All the above listed foods are bliss for your health and skin. One should consume them adequately to remain feet.