Morning breakfast should be light or what kind of? People are highly confused what to make which is healthy and light. Many breakfast recipes can be found but which one is the healthier one? Start your day off in a healthy way. Casseroles to quinches and muffins to sweet rolls can be included in the delicious but healthy breakfast. Breakfast is the first meal of the day and starting your day with something which is healthy for you is very important. So you must consider something that is tasty but has an additional taste of healthy lifestyle. So, read this exciting blog to find out the wonderful and healthy breakfast and its recipes. Get started with these easy selected recipes from tomorrow on and enjoy a hale and hearty lifestyle. Some of the best recipes which have boasted being the tastier, healthier and yummier, altogether are listed below. Kindly read the recipes and directions how to cook carefully to get started with them.
Table of Contents
Hash Brown Casserole with Bacon, Onions, and Cheese
This is the best recipe for you if you are looking for an all-purpose delicious dish that will feed the entire crowd. However, you can start your day off with this wonderful dish and perform all the work done in a day ahead. While you are ready to serve it to your dear ones, just bake it in the oven for 30 minutes and garnish it attractively. All time favorite dishes, comes out as the best breakfast and lead on the top for its appetizing taste. You can also serve smaller parts of this creamy, cheesy casserole as a tasty side to scrambled eggs. If you cannot find classic melts cheese then you can also use cheddar cheese as a substitute.
- 6 bacon slices $
- 1 cup chopped onion $
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded Classic Melts Four Cheese blend, divided $
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream $
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed 30% reduced-sodium, 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooking spray
- Cook the bacon over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet until crisp. Crumble the bacon by removing it from the pan. After this, add one full cup of garlic and onion to the pan after discarding the drippings of bacon. Cook for 5 minutes by stirring frequently, till it softens. Stir in the potatoes and cook for another 15 minutes after covering the whole pan, but continue to stirring frequently.
- While the mixture is getting ready, combine the bacon, and include green onions, ¼ cup cheese, pepper, salt, sour cream and soup within a large bowl. After this, add potato mixture and toss the whole ingredients gently to combine. Take a 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray and spoon the mixture into it. Garnish it with the remaining cheese and cover it with a foil coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree
- Remove casserole from refrigerator; keep it stand at room temperature for next 15 minutes. Covered casserole should be baked at 350 degree temperature for 30 minutes. Bake it for another 30 minutes until the cheese becomes brown.
- Ready to serve!
This recipe is very healthy and has become the favorite of many health conscious people. However, this recipe is not just for breakfast but can be a great dessert that can be served after the meal. Since it is garnished with vanilla yogurt and warm sugar free caramel sauce, people enjoy this healthy dish every alternate morning and start off their sweet day! However, don’t forget to sprinkle some chopped walnuts and pecans on the batter.
Find the directions of the delicious breakfast below-
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons sugar $
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted $
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten $
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- Cooking spray
- Spoon flours lightly into dry measuring cups. Then combine it with flaxseed, and next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a medium bowl, and stir it with a whisk.
- After this, combine eggs, milks and butter and stir with a whisk. Then combine milk and flour mixture until it blends. Fold in mashed banana.
- Preheat the waffle iron and coat the iron with a cooking spray. Take ¼ cup batter per 4 inch waffle onto hot waffle iron, and spread it to the edges of waffle. Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes until steaming discontinues, repeat the method with the remaining batter.
Kale and Tomato Eggs Benedict
Whole new Eggs Benedict, can be served as the delicious and healthy breakfast. All new Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise sauce that is replaced with kicky mustard-mayo sauce, light and whole wheat English muffins and portion of bacon can be enjoyed wonderfully. To keep the dish fresh and colorful, don’t forget tomatoes and kale, which additionally adds taste to the wonderful dish.
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon, cut into small chunks
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 8 cups petite kale or baby spinach
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 1 large ripe tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 4 large eggs
For Hollandaise Sauce:
Take mayonnaise, and combine with 1 tablespoon warm water, lemon juice, mustard and cayenne pepper in a blender and grind it. once done, scrape out and set aside.
For Eggs Benedict-
- Fill about 3 inches of water in a wide pot. Include vinegar and bring to a low simmer.
- Take a large nonstick skillet and heat the oil. Add the Canadian bacon and shallots and cook, stirring frequently, till it turns golden for about 4 minutes. Add the kale, stir until the kale wilts, about 2 minutes. Do not heat while you add the kale. Season with pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
- For 5 minutes, toast each English muffin in a toaster oven until lightly golden. Top each with a tomato slice and toast for 1 minute until the tomato is just slightly warm. Then decorate each muffin with the Canadian bacon-kale mixture.
- Crack each egg into a mug and slip into the simmering water. Cook until the whites are at desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on each benedict. Drizzle with hollandaise and serve.
- Ready to serve!