Rich chocolate cakes are perfect appetizers for any occasion whether it’s a birthday party of your kid, get together of family or friend, anniversary or any event which is close to heart. There are a variety of chocolate cakes whose slice of moist and rich chocolate cream makes it a classic treat for everyone. Chocolate flavor has a unique taste and comes out as a perfect dessert. So are you also looking for some scrumptious rich best chocolate cake recipe? View the following wonderful and easy chocolate cake recipes which will make your occasion more enjoyable, bringing the closeness among the loved ones.
Try any of these most popular chocolate cake recipe from scratch and enjoy the classic treat-
Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze
A crumbly with a dense chocolate taste, this is a perfect flourless chocolate cake recipe to enjoy the moment. An added advantage is due to the delicious coffee flavor from espresso powder in the batter. Serve this rich, creamy dark chocolate glaze to serve the people at the table.
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter or nondairy margarine, plus more for pan
- 6 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate, chopped (for cake)
- 6 large eggs, separated, at room temperature
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar (for cake)
- 3 tablespoon(s) instant espresso powder (for cake)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarse salt (for cake)
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract (for cake)
- 3 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate, chopped (for glaze)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter or nondairy margarine (for glaze)
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract (for glaze)
- 1/3 cup(s) heavy cream or plain soy milk
- 1/3 cup(s) granulated sugar (for glaze)
- 1 tablespoon(s) instant espresso powder (for glaze)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarse salt (for glaze)
Make the cake:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take a 9-inch spring form pan and butter it at the bottom, and line with parchment cut to fit. Over a pan of simmering water, melt butter and chocolate in a bowl set that is heatproof.
Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar till it turns thick and pale, with a mixer while whisking it for about 3 minutes. Beat for another one minute by adding espresso and salt. Add vanilla and chocolate mixture, and beat for 1 minute.
A bowl with a whisk attachment, mix egg whites till it turns foamy. Gradually add remaining 1/2 cup sugar, continue beating it. into 3 additions, fold egg whites into chocolate mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
For next, 40 to 45 minutes, bake the mixture. Take it out and let it cool down completely in pan on a rack. Carefully lift cake with a spatula, and remove parchment after removing the pan.
Make the glaze:
Take chocolate, butter, and vanilla in a bowl. Bring remaining ingredients to a boil, stirring, and pour over chocolate mixture and continue to whisk them until it turns smooth. Serve glaze warm with cake.
Warm Chocolate Cakes with Mascarpone Cream
When ready to serve this rich and delicious Warm Chocolate Cakes with Mascarpone Cream Glaze, your loved ones would not remain for second to enjoy this classic treat. Scrumptious delight with mascarpone cream topped with brandied cherries makes it the best dessert for any occasion to serve. Follow the simple chocolate cake recipe to surprise your kids and loved ones and them be your best Mom.
- 8 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate, plus shavings for garnish, chopped
- 1 1/2 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cake flour
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- 2 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup(s) mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) brandied cherries or kirsch-soaked sour cherries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat the 6-ounce ramekins with dust lightly with flour and butter. After this, set the ramekins on a robust baking pan. In a microwave-proof bowl, melt the chocolate with the butter; let it cool down.
- Beat the eggs, yolks, and sugar on high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes in a bowl fixed with electric mixer with a whisk. Gently fold in the chocolate, and fold in the cake flour until no stripes remain, using a rubber spatula.
- Into the prepared ramekins, spoon the entire batter and bake for 15 minutes, until the cake rises, the tops will dry and the centers are slightly jiggly. Keep it in the process for 5 minutes.
- Beat the cream with the vanilla seeds, brown sugar, and lemon zest in a bowl till it softens. Add the mascarpone and lemon juice and beat it entirely.
- With a small knife around each cake, run its tip to loosen it through the edges, then unmold onto plates. Spread the mascarpone cream onto the cakes and top with the brandied cherries and chocolate shavings.
- Your cake is ready to serve!