Say good bye to cracked heels and flaunt your soft and supple heels this summer. Follow easy household remedies to get beautiful feet.
1. Home Made Foot Mask of Lemon, Salt, Glycerine, Rose Water:
Lemon has anti aging properties and saves the skin from damaging, where as glycerine moisturise the skin, salt removes unwanted skin and rosewater helps to hydrate, revitalize and smooth out the skin. The pack will heal your heels and make them look beautiful.
- Pour warm water in small tub in which you can immerse your legs. After a while add raw salt, lemon juice, glycerine and rose water. Soak your feet in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Scrub your heels and sides of feet with a scrubber or pumice stone.
- Apply the mixture of 1tsp undiluted glycerine, 1tsp rose water on cracked heels and leave it for a night.
- Next morning wash your feet with Luke warm water.
- Follow this remedy until you get soft and supple heels.