Take a look on the Cracked Heels Treatment in the form of Countermeasure to fix Cracked Heels. We come with the cracked heels treatment and you can imply to get rid of cracked heels. Cracked heels are one of the common problems for the people because they are not able to feel good while walking and they always feel uncomfortable due to their cracked heels. Dry Cracked heels are always creating lots of difficulties for the users but if you are using home remedies for cracked heels treatment then you will able to get the answer of question how to get rid of cracked heels. Say goodbye to cracked heels and flaunt your soft and supple heels this summer. Follow easy household remedies to get beautiful feet.
Table of Contents
1. Home Made Foot Mask of Lemon, Salt, Glycerin, Rose Water:
Lemon has anti-aging properties and saves the skin from damaging, whereas glycerin moisturize the skin, salt removes unwanted skin and rosewater helps to hydrate, revitalize and smooth out the skin. The pack will heal your heels and make them look beautiful.
- Pour warm water in a small tub in which you can immerse your legs. After a while add raw salt, lemon juice, glycerin, and rose water. Soak your feet in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Scrub your heels and sides of feet with a scrubber or pumice stone.
- Apply the mixture of 1tsp undiluted glycerin, 1tsp rose water on cracked heels and leave it for a night.
- Next morning wash your feet with Luke warm water.
- Follow this remedy until you get soft and supple heels.
2. Listerine and vinegar
- You just have needed to develop a mixture of one cup of Listerine and one cup of white vinegar with two cups of water.
- Fix all things perfectly.
- Now soak your feet in this fixture of Listerine and Vinegar.
- Now use the scrub your feet with this pack and also use a pumice stone to remove a dead skin.
- In the end, rinse with the clean water your feet.
- If you want to get smooth and moisturized feet then apply this process regularly.
- If you are thinking that what causes cracked heels then we must tell you one thing that there are so many reasons for cracked heels including internal and external body problems. We hope you will get the answer of how to treat cracked heels or how to heal cracked heels.
3. Rice flour, honey, and vinegar
- Collect the three teaspoons of rice flour and one teaspoon of honey.
- Also, add three to four drops of apple cider and vinegar
- Make the thick paste of all these things.
- Soak your feet in lukewarm water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the soak process, you should gently scrub your feet using the paste and remove the dead skin.
- Repeat this process three to four times in a weak to get smooth heels.
- Rice is able to moisturize the skin and honey is the natural antiseptic that helps to cure the heels.
- Mash the two ripe of banana and make the smooth paste.
- Make sure that the bananas are completely ripe.
- Gently use the banana scrub all over your feet and also nourished the nail beds and sides of the toe.
- Continue the scrubbing process for 20 minutes.
- Now rinse your feet with the clean water.
- If you use this process to cure cracked heels then you will surely get the effective results.
- Bananas are the natural skin moisturized and that’s why we recommend the use of banana as the simple home remedy to cure cracked heels.
- Take the Warm Water with the One Cup of Honey in a tub.
- Soak your clean feet in the mixture of honey and warm water.
- This is one of the easy home remedies to cure cracked heels.
- Scrub your heels and feet for 20 minutes with the mixture of honey.
- You can do this process regularly before going on the bed. Honey is also known in the top 10 countermeasure to fix cracked heels.
6. Vegetable Oil
- Now we are coming at one of the important solutions for the cracked heels which is vegetable oil.
- You should clean your feet thoroughly and dry the feet using a soft towel.
- Now apply a thick layer of vegetable oil to the cracked heels area and toes.
- Now wear pair o clean comfortable socks and leave them overnight.
7. Vicks Vaporub
- Before going to bed for sleep you can apply the Vicks Vaporub to your feet. Use this product as your cracked heels treatment.
- Massage with this supplement for 5 minutes and then put on cotton
- Wash your feet in the morning.
- You can use this process regularly for getting moisturized feet with the un-cracked heels.
8. Baking Soda
- If you want to get the solution of cracked heels then must take a look at the benefits of baking soda because this is the powerful solution for you.
- Mix the 3 teaspoons of baking soda to a bowl of lukewarm water.
- Now mix both aspects until baking soda dissolves.
- Soak your feet in this mixture for 15-20 minutes. This powerful countermeasure to fix cracked heels is best for you.
- Remove your feet and scrub on the cracked area with a pumice stone.
- If you are finding what helps cracked heels then must take a look at the Top 10 Countermeasure to fix Cracked Heels because in this countermeasure you will get the ideal cracked heels treatment.
9. Aloe Vera Gel
- The regular use of Aloe Vera Gel is really good for dry cracked heels. The Aloe Vera Gel is working as the best home remedies for cracked heels.
- Aloe Vera Gel is one of the robust components in the natural home remedies to cure cracked heels.
- Soak your feet in the clean water and scrub your feet while using a pumice stone to remove the dead skin on the heels.
- Pat dry and apply the thick layer of Aloe Vera Gel to your cracked heels.
- Gently scrub the feet for about 20-25 minutes.
- Wear only cotton socks.
- Repeat this process every night for 4-5 days to see the results.
10. Vaseline and lemon juice
- Before applying the process you must soak your feet in warm water for 15-20 minutes.
- Now rinse and pat dry
- Take a bowl and add three to four drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice to one teaspoon of Vaseline.
- Now mix both things well
- Apply this natural mixture to your heels and other cracked parts of the feet.
- You can apply the process regularly because Vaseline is acted as a moisturizer.
- The regular use of Vaseline and Lemon juice will become the best-cracked heels treatment for the user and also helps dry cracked heels.