Are you searching for the ways to get straight hair naturally? If yes then this is a right place for you because here we are discussing ways to get straight hair naturally. Every woman wants to style their hair with straightened because straight hair is looking so much fabulous and amazing on their look. The simple sleek and cheap look of hair is always giving you the perfect style in your regular life. Style of here is so much important for you because if you are not set your hair with a unique way any may never get the compliments from other people for your hair. However some people are also adopting nowadays permanent straightening and smoothing for their hair but as a matter of fact, this process is also taking too much cost and affecting your hair with the bad way. After the chemical based straightening process, you may also face the problem of hair loss in your life to avoid the straightening process to get this straight here and get the only natural process to get.
Table of Contents
Coconut milk and lemon juice for hair straightening:
- Take one and a half cup of coconut milk with one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- The straightening process with coconut milk and lemon juice is taking 30 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well both the things. Now refrigerate the mixture overnight and apply the mixture on your here in the morning.
- Apply the mark of coconut milk and lemon juice on the roots of your hair and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes for sure here with the cool water and mild sulfate free shampoo. This is one of the best Ways to Get Straight Hair Naturally.
Hot oil treatment for hair straightening
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil with one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- The time of this therapy is around 2 minutes for the people but the processing time only component is 45 minutes.
- Combine both the oils and heat the blend for a couple of seconds.
- When the oil is home you can apply the oil to your scalp and hair.
- After the complete saturated with oil massage your scalp for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Leave the oil for 30 minutes on your hair.
- After 30 minutes wash your hair with cool water and mild sulfate free shampoo
- You can apply this process twice in a week to get this straight hair naturally. As we know castor oil is able to repair your hair like other ingredients and also control freeze like leaving your hair feeling soft and hydrate.
Milk spray for hair straightening process:
- Take one and a half cup milk with a spray bottle
- Pour the milk into the spray bottle to start the process of hair straightening.
- Now apply the milk spray on your scalp and leave it in your hair for about 30 minutes.
- After the complete hair straightening process, you can rinse your hair with cool water and you can apply this process twice in a week.
Eggs and olive oil for hair straightening process
- Take two whole eggs with 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix the ingredients such as eggs and olive oil in a bowl.
- No apply the mixture of olive oil and eggs on your hair completely.
- Leave the mixture of olive oil and egg on your hair for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes wash your hair with cool water and shampoo
- You can apply the process of olive oil and eggs once in a week because eggs are one of the important ways to get protein in your body and as we know protein is helping you to get nourish and smoothen your hair.