On 9th September Apple finally launched its much awaited series i.e. iPhone 6 with iPhone 6 Plus and Apple smart wrist watch. The series offer much more than expected. Let’s have a look at its real Features :
- IPhone 6 has rounded edges, and is larger than the iPhone 5s with a 4.7” large display on the other hand IPhone 6 Plus has 5.5” large display. I Phone 6 is 6.9mm thick as compared with the iPhone 5S’s 7.6mm.
- Apple has always believed, in using the smart phone single handedly so it has introduced a new gesture called Reach ability for the bigger screen, easy to use with single hand.
- The iPhone 6’s sleep and wake button is on the right side of the device instead of the top, which makes it more convenient to use.
- The display screen is 4.7 with higher resolution than the iPhone 5S’s and 4.Apple has named it “Retina HD.”
- The resolution is 1334×750 pixels, which is a pixel density of 326ppi, which is similar to iPhone 5S but Apple has added 38 per cent more pixels for the 4.7in screen. The iPhone 6 plus, on the other hand, has a 401ppi display, so is much more impressive and classy.
- Its LCD is designed with a dual domain pixels technology, for a broad angle view.
- The processor inside i Phone is known as A8 processor, which delivers 25% CPU and 50% GPU than A7 and iPhone 5S.
- The new version of motion co-processor, called the M8. It works with the sensors in the iPhone 6 to direct you while walking, cycling and running, and it can estimate distance well.
- i Phone6 is available in 16GB, 24GB, and 128GB.
- The iphone6 has an 8Mp camera, True Tone flash, 1.5 micron pixels and an f/2.2 aperture, which is similar to I Phone 5S, but the sensor has been modified . The pixels offers DSLR-like phase auto detection, which is two times faster as 5S, Apple’s has named this sensor as “focus pixels.”
- The iPhone 6 camera has “phase detection autofocus.” For image stabilization and clear images.
- It can record video at 1080p and at 30fps or 60fps also. Slow motion video can be recorded at 240fps, too. For video, Apple has introduced cinematic video stabilization.
- The camera of i Phone 6 has digital image stabilization on the other hand the iPhone 6 plus features far improved optical image stabilization, which is debut feature in i Phones. Optical image stabilization means that the lens cans physically move without using hands. So pictures in dim light will be more clear.
The series has been unveiled in many countries and if rumors are to be believed Apple is soon going to showcase i Phone 6 in India, the date is not confirmed yet bit it may release at the end of September or in October that means Indians could experience the new series around Diwali. Talking about the price, this series is cheaper then iPhone 5S, with the 16GB model priced at £539 SIM free, compared to £549. The exact price in India is confirmed yet, it may vary from 7o to 90 thousand.